POLICY / LEGAL TERMS
- 1. Definition of personal information
- 2. Purpose of using personal information
This shop will use your personal information for the following purposes.
(1) For the provision of our shop service
(2) To respond to inquiries, etc. regarding the information about our shop service
(3) For information on the products and services of this shop
(4) For dealing with acts that violate the terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") of this shop regarding our shop service
(5) In order to notify changes in the terms and conditions, etc. regarding our shop service
(6) In order for this shop to improve and develop new services
(7) In order to create statistical data that does not use individually distinguishable information in relation to the shop service
(8) For other purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
- 3. Change of purpose of using personal information
This shop may change the purpose of use of personal information within the range that is reasonably deemed to be relevant, and will notify or announce to you if it is changed.
- 4. Restrictions on the use of personal information
This shop does not obtain your consent and does not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use except when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws. However, this is not the case in the following cases.
(1) In the case of laws and regulations
(2) When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
(4) In cases where it is necessary for a national organization or a local public entity or a person commissioned to cooperate to carry out the office work prescribed by law, and receiving consent from the customer may affect the execution of the office work.
- 5. Proper acquisition of personal information
Our shop properly acquires personal information and does not acquire it by false or other fraudulent means.
- 6. Secure management of personal information
Our shop will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to our shop employees to ensure the safety management of personal information against the risk of loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, when we outsource the handling of personal information in whole or in part, this shop performs necessary and appropriate supervision so that the safe management of personal information can be achieved at the outsource.
- 7. Third party partners
This shop does not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining your consent in advance, except when disclosure is permitted based on the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision to a third party specified above.
(1) In the case where we provide personal information in conjunction with outsourcing of all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent that this shop needs to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided upon succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) In the case of joint use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act
- 8. Disclosure of personal information
When the shop is asked by the customer to disclose personal information based on the Personal Information Protection Act, the shop will disclose it without delay after confirming that it is the request of the actual customer. (We will notify you when the personal information does not exist.) However, this does not apply if the shop is not obligated to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- 9. Correction of personal information
If the shop receives a request for correction, addition or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") of its contents based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act on the ground that the personal information is not true. And, after confirming that it is a request from the customer itself, within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use, we conduct necessary surveys without delay, and based on the results, correct the contents of personal information, etc. , We will notify the customer (If you decide not to make corrections, we will notify you to that effect.) However, this does not apply if the shop is not obligated to make corrections, etc. due to the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- 10. Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
In the case where personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use published in advance or because it is obtained by false or other fraudulent means, customer may ask to suspend or delete the use (hereinafter referred to as “the suspension of use, etc.”) based on the provisions of the law, and if it is determined that there is a reason for the request, after confirming that the request is from the actual customer, we will stop using personal information without delay and notify you of that. However, this does not apply if the shop is not obligated to stop using the personal information protection law or other laws and regulations.
- 12. Inquiries
For inquiries about disclosure requests, comments, questions, complaints, and other handling of personal information, contact the shop within the “Specific Transactions Based on the Commercial Transactions Act” contact information or from the shop page inquiry form.
- 13. Continuous improvement